Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Find the Hiding Things

For spring vacation we went to Gubbio and Assisi and Perugia. I found lots of hidden things so I want to share them with you. You might want to click on the pictures to make them bigger to find the animals and other things.

Warm-up: Find the cats relaxing in Gubbio (#1):


Look for the amphitheater in Gubbio (#2):


Find the Assisi pigeon (#3)


Find the cat peeking out the window in Assisi (#4)


Find the Assisi dog (#5)


Find Saint Francis preaching to the pigeons in Assisi (#6)


Find the dog wanting to go inside and have some salami in Assisi (#7):

3 comments:

Ciao Chow Linda said...

How lucky you are to be having such adventures. I loved following your "find the..." photos. Keep up the good work.

Unknown said...

Hi! I'm a Chinese living in Rome too:))I Have a blog but all in Chinese..... Very pleased to see you're enjoying life in Italy. Assisi is one of my favorite Italian cities. Have fun! Cheers!
Zoe

DASKMA said...

Danielle thanks you both for your comments--we are back in Evanston/Chicago now and planning to return to Rome next summer. Danielle misses her school friends there (as do her parents!).