Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Danielle's letter to Obama

Dear Mr. Obama,

I know it is kind of kiddish, but you should go on www.pbskids.org and then go on Eekocreature to find out how to save the world. You can make a creature out of many other creatures and you get points so you can unlock other creatures. They ask you questions about nature like "These people are drilling for oil even though it is a park-land" and you have to answer correctly if this is a good or bad idea. If you don't answer correctly and you have points, you lose some. So this way you will learn what to do to save the environment.

Love,

People who think you're good ("Thumbs ups" gesture), who have moved to Italy for a little while....like me, Danielle

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope Obama responds.I also checked out those sites which are cool.
Maria

Kelly LaFramboise said...

(I am writing for Simon.)
I like pbskids.org too. I especially like Calliou, Bearenstein Bears, and Zoboomafoo. My sister likes Maya and Miguel. I like to print the coloring pages and play some of the games. What is your favorite PBS show? Do they have anything like it in Italy?
Maybe when you move back my mom can ask your mom if we can meet each other and play a game. I like Uno and Candy Land.
I hope you are having fun in Italy!
From Simon L.
PS: Do they have trick-or-treat in Italy?