Friday, December 3, 2010

Wolfie in Japan

KOBE, japan


I liked Kobe, Japan...there were very crowded streets. This is a picture of a packed street in Kobe's Chinatown.


On the first day I went to a kindergarden. They served us kindergartner-made soup. There was one little boy who would not let go of my hand and kept coming up to me and saying hello in English.


Then, we went to a YMCA building (they founded the kindergarten) and there we ate our box lunches. They also showed us how to make a paper crane. (That is how all these paper cranes showed up on Wolfie). Do you know why paper cranes are so special in Japan? If you want to know, ask me and I will write it down. We then went back to the ship.
. . . . . . . . . . . .
Later on we went to a conveyor belt sushi restaurant. Here are two photos (one of the conveyor belt, the other of me and my sushi).


Yum! Sushi!


And hot dogs!



No comments: